The Ferdiad Cycle
The art chosen for The Ferdiad Cycle has been selected very carefully to create something of an “old-school” atmosphere (mid to late 80’s Dungeons & Dragons to be exact). Many of the pictures have been cropped to a smaller size purely for practical reasons. If I have done injustice to them, I apologize!
While it is impossible to track down the names of every artist whose paintings I’ve used, here are those whose work I’ve used the most.
- Larry Elmore http://www.larryelmore.com
- Jeff Easley http://www.jeffeasleyart.com
- Angus McBride RIP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_McBride
- Clyde Caldwell http://www.clydecaldwell.com
- Keith Parkinson RIP http://www.keithparkinson.com
In addition I’d like to give my thanks and adoration to the magnificent band Horslips whose album The Táin initially sparked the idea for the whole campaign. Support good music and give them a listen!
All content on this site is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. Any use of copyrighted material or trademarks anywhere on this site and its files should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks.